PJDA, Inc is pleased to announce Internet Investigations expert Detective Mike Bazzell (www.computercrimeinfo.com) is coming to Elgin! Detective Bazzell will conduct a 2-day Online Investigations seminar at Judson Univeristy, in Elgin, Illinois March 28 and 29, 2013. Mike's seminars are always high energy and interactive.
Seminar content includes:
- This session identifies and demonstrates over 250 free online resources that can aid Investigators in solving both technical and non-technical investigations.
- Participants will be shown how to "dig" into the internet for personal information about any target.
- While popular sites such as Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook are covered in detail (including techniques that legally access some "private" content), the presentation goes much deeper into the vast resources available online for researching personal information.
- Additionally, instructions for identifying local events such as flash mobs and fights in real time will be presented in great detail.
- Aside from web sites, other technologies such as digital camera data, document meta-data, Geo-location services, and live communication monitoring will be explained.
- These sources can also be used to conduct thorough background checks on potential employees. All resources can be applied to domestic and international investigations.
- Also demonstrates several free online resources that compile many of the websites presented during the basic course.
- This automated process can aid Investigators in solving both technical and non-technical crimes.
- Participants will be shown how to request, retrieve, and analyze the content received during this process.
- All attendees will also get access to premium licensed API keys for unlimited searching.
- This session will demonstrate free software tools that will aid an investigator during any type of investigation.
- A custom portable web browser will be given to the participants that include configured plugins that add new search features.
- Attendees will have full access to the entire collection of software demonstrated during the session.
Hiding From The Internet
- Employees and their families are constantly at risk of being targeted by criminal suspects.
- This session identifies publicly available vulnerabilities that expose sensitive information about all of us.
- Resources for eliminating this public and private data are explained as well as expected results.
- Attendees will learn how to eliminate their personal information, including address and contact information, from both public and private databases.
- Online resources for eliminating personal information will be provided to all recipients.
- And much more...
This seminar content will benefit law enforcement and non law enforcement investigators, HR, busniess owners, parents, and anyone who uses the internet!
Information/Registration: 224.238.7848 or email: email@example.com